Re: All Winners Squad is 1 Year Old!

  • jfglade
    Message 1 of 1332 , Jul 1, 2001
      Dean,<br><br>It seems like only... well, a year
      ago since I first logged in here. There have been
      some lean times, but you have built a very viable club
      here on what didn't seem like the most sure-fire
      premise; tenacity does count for something.<br><br>By the
      way, I didn't realise I was a co-founder here, or I
      had forgotten. That news means you might find an
      occassional new club picture here, if you don't
    • thecat13145
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi

        I want to say that I found these stories by chances years ago. They were partly responsible for encouraging me to stick with marvel comics, and introduced me to the idea of the Invaders, so thank you for that. However, I was wondering if any of the Team X or Invaders stories were ever published, or if anyone knows anything more about them, as I would LOVE to read them. Please, if you know anything help me.
        Thank you
        thecat13145