Re: Invaders Chronology

  • lightoller_ch
    Message 1 of 1332 , Jun 1, 2001
      so will hte issue of Avengers #71, I think, I
      have the Marvel Super Action reprint of it, be
      included as Invaders chronology? The story when YJ, Viz
      and Panther fought Cap with a badge shield, a blue
      trunked Namor and the original human torch. This story
      later appeared in the Invaders annual, but from the
      Invaders point of view. Very interesting.
    • thecat13145
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi

        I want to say that I found these stories by chances years ago. They were partly responsible for encouraging me to stick with marvel comics, and introduced me to the idea of the Invaders, so thank you for that. However, I was wondering if any of the Team X or Invaders stories were ever published, or if anyone knows anything more about them, as I would LOVE to read them. Please, if you know anything help me.
        Thank you
        thecat13145