Re: Strongest Golden/Retro Hero?

  • commercialinn
    Message 1 of 1332 , Mar 1, 2001
      If we class Strongman (in his original Golden Age
      appearances) then surely he could be considered one of the
      strongest Golden Agers.<br><br>Strongman appeared in
      several 1940 issues of Crash Comics, it was only when Roy
      Thomas retconned him for Invaders (Vol II) that he
    • thecat13145
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi

        I want to say that I found these stories by chances years ago. They were partly responsible for encouraging me to stick with marvel comics, and introduced me to the idea of the Invaders, so thank you for that. However, I was wondering if any of the Team X or Invaders stories were ever published, or if anyone knows anything more about them, as I would LOVE to read them. Please, if you know anything help me.
        Thank you
        thecat13145