Milleniums for Marvel?

  • sonofvulcan
    Message 1 of 1332 , Dec 1, 2000
      If Marvel were ever to consider such a program as
      DC has done with its Millenium editions which Timely
      and perhaps Atlas comics would you like to see
      reproduced? Now I ask this knowing that Marvel has done some
      reprinting of its Golden Age material but with the exception
      of the wonderful All-Winners #21,The Human Torch #5
      and the Marvel Mystery Comics anthology, all of which
      came out some time ago, there has been nothing with
      feel of a comic book from them.<br><br>What titles get
      the nod from the assembly here?<br><br>Marvel Comics
      #1 (reproduced in an oversized edition but not as a
      comic sized one)would for sure get my
      vote.<br><br>Young Allies #1 is a comic I would love to see
      reprinted in its glory. (I have never it
      be a lovely book.<br><br>Namora #1 would showcase
      one of Marvel's most interesting and least used
      characters.<br>(Sidenote: Namora makes an appearance in the most recent
      issue of "Marvel:The Lost Generation" (#2).<br>She has
      been added to the roster of Roger Stern's Monster
    • thecat13145
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi

        I want to say that I found these stories by chances years ago. They were partly responsible for encouraging me to stick with marvel comics, and introduced me to the idea of the Invaders, so thank you for that. However, I was wondering if any of the Team X or Invaders stories were ever published, or if anyone knows anything more about them, as I would LOVE to read them. Please, if you know anything help me.
        Thank you
        thecat13145