Re: [The All Winners Squad] All-New Invaders is coming from Marvel

  • guy sparkman
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 12, 2013
      Hi Gordon good to see you are still among the living

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 13, 2013, at 12:55 AM, "flash14221" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Read a preview of this series and it does sound promising. Written by James Robinson ( Starman, The Golden Age ). Promises to feature AArkus (Vision), Golden Girl and the Destroyer.
      Story centers around a new Kree war with the Invaders invading the Kree home world.
      I'll give it a try.