Re: [The All Winners Squad] Re: All Winners Squad: Band of Heroes

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hi all,

      C.A. Howard wrote:
      >It should have been a 4 or 5 issue series to begin with! [snipped]

      In today's drawn-out storytelling style, 4 or 5 issues will get you a character walking across a room and chewing gum.

      ~Scott C.
    • xmscity1225
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 25 7:59 AM

        About four-and-a-half years later, and still waiting.

        ('Course if they ever do offer those unpublished issues, Marvel would probably alter them so that the Crazy SUES were clearly fighting Hydra and not Nazi forces.)

        ---In theallwinnerssquad@yahoogroups.com, <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

        No word on this at all ... I'm constantly keeping my eyes and ears open for news that Marvel's come to its senses and decided to finish this. I really enjoyed it and simply could not believe it when they dumped it.