All Winners Squad: Band of Heroes

  • xmscity1225
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2013
      Has anyone heard if Marvel may ever make this entire series available some day, either releasing those last issues as digital comics or maybe releasing a tpb with the never published material?
    • c_a_howard
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2013
        No word on this at all ... I'm constantly keeping my eyes and ears open for news that Marvel's come to its senses and decided to finish this. I really enjoyed it and simply could not believe it when they dumped it.

        It should have been a 4 or 5 issue series to begin with!

        --- In theallwinnerssquad@yahoogroups.com, "xmscity1225" <xmscity1225@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone heard if Marvel may ever make this entire series available some day, either releasing those last issues as digital comics or maybe releasing a tpb with the never published material?

      • Henry Andrews
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2013
          I was just looking into this as I ran across them again.  This was a great mini-series and I would love to even read the scripts for the rest of it (better with art, obviously).

          -henry

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2013
            Hi all,

            C.A. Howard wrote:
            >It should have been a 4 or 5 issue series to begin with! [snipped]

            In today's drawn-out storytelling style, 4 or 5 issues will get you a character walking across a room and chewing gum.

            ~Scott C.