New "All-Winners Squad" series - anybody buying it?

  • xmscity1225
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2011
      So, is anybody else buying the "All-Winners Squad: Band of Heroes" 8-issue limited series written by Paul Jenkins? I've only bought/read issue No. 2, and haven't really formed an opinion about it yet.

      What about the "Captain America & Bucky" series, which continues the numbering from the former "Captain America" book that had Bucky as Cap?
      (And the first issue of the new "Captain America" book, which features Steve back as the present-day Cap, also has a story relating to WWII.)