Say Bucky

  • denver_dan60
    Message 1 of 1332 , Sep 2, 2000
      I notice you keep coming by, which I think is
      great. I hope you've checked out the links and have
      found out a little more about your namesake. How did
      you become interested in the older Timely/Marvel
      material anyway? I hope you haven't been feeling neglected
      and if you want to post some specific questions about
      James Buchannan "Bucky" Barnes, I'll do my best to try
    • thecat13145
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi

        I want to say that I found these stories by chances years ago. They were partly responsible for encouraging me to stick with marvel comics, and introduced me to the idea of the Invaders, so thank you for that. However, I was wondering if any of the Team X or Invaders stories were ever published, or if anyone knows anything more about them, as I would LOVE to read them. Please, if you know anything help me.
        Thank you
        thecat13145