Captain America: Patriot

  • darci386
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
      I'm a little slow in posting this (issue 3 of 4 is out now), but this series by Karl Kessel and Mitch and Bettie Breitweiser is very interesting. See http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2010/10/05/captain-america-patriot-the-life-and-times-of-jeff-mace/ for some pages from issues 1 and 2. In http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/?p=10130 (in Rick Offenberger's interview with Karl Kessel) they pointed out that Miss America helped The Patriot a lot in what must have been a difficult period for the Liberty Legion.
      Thanks,
      Darci