New home page picture

  • xmscity1225
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010
      Enjoy the new picture on the home page for this group . . . thanks!

      (By the way, where did it originate?)
    • Rip Jagger
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
        It's an illustration done by Allen Bellman for a poster advertising the Cincinnati Comics Expo. Here's a link if you're interested.

        http://www.cincinnaticomicexpo.com/news.php

        I'll probably be attending since it's right around the corner from my abode.

        Rip Off