"The Vampire Strikes"

  • xmscity1225
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Happy Independence Day weekend! And what's more appropriate for the 4th of July than a story with Captain America and . . . a vampire!
      In the "Photos" section I started a new file called "Captain America - The Vampire Strikes", featuring a 1942 story (which is unfortunately in black-and-white, not red, white, and blue) that I got out of a book from 1971. Hope you enjoy, and Keep 'em Flying!