New site found for sharing comic books/collectibles

  • rudy_mort
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 30, 2007
      Newbie here... I see how many great collections you guys have in this
      group and thought you might like to know about a site where you can
      post and share photos of all your collections (not just comics). It's
      more user friendly than Yahoo Group's photo albums and you can link
      your collections to this group. The URL is:

      http://www.micurio.com/

      It was released today to the public so basically all user ids are up
      for grabs. Check it out.
    • Reuben Reuben

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 2, 2007
          But what issue of Doom Patrol did you need?

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2007
            Actually it is the Challengers of the Unknown with the Doom Patrol crossover.

            Richard <rlemon10@...> wrote:
            But what issue of Doom Patrol did you need?

            Hi, Rudy.  Some cool stuff there.  Are they comoplete comics or just the covers?  And, if complete comics, how do you download?  I didn't see anyway to do that.  There's one there in particular I want to complet my Doom Patrol collection.

            rudy_mort <rudy_mort@yahoo. com> wrote:
            Newbie here... I see how many great collections you guys have in this
            group and thought you might like to know about a site where you can
            post and share photos of all your collections (not just comics). It's
            more user friendly than Yahoo Group's photo albums and you can link
            your collections to this group. The URL is:

            http://www.micurio. com/

            It was released today to the public so basically all user ids are up
            for grabs. Check it out.

            Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

          • Richard
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 3, 2007
              OK ... I seem to have scans of Challengers 1-79, would be glad to upload if it's one of those.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 4, 2007
                Challengers_048 should be the issue in question
                Richard.

                -Nigel

                <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48220/*http://tv.yahoo.com/>

                <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGs
                > DZ3JlZW4tY2VudGVy> the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

              • Richard
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 4, 2007
                  Thank you.  I have uploaded Challengers 48 along with Captain America 23, 59 and 60  this morning.

                  http://marvelsrus1.4shared.com/

                  Thanks to original scanners as always.

                  href="mailto:theallwinnerssquad%40yahoogroups.com">theallwinnerssquad@ yahoogroups. com

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
                    Thanks, Richard.  It was issue #48.  And, if you don't mind, can you also upload issue #47.  I believe that was the first part of the story.

                    Richard <rlemon10@...> wrote:
[...]

                    Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

                  • Reuben Reuben
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
                      Richard:  Saw the email with this link after I reponded to your email.  I now have Challs #48.  I would appreciate #47 also if you or anyone has it.  I think it is the first part of the story.
                      Also, any Challs issues from #s 46-63 would be appreciated if they are available.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
                        as you wish ...

                        http://marvel with

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 6, 2007