Theakston joins

  • Greg Theakston
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2006
      Listers,
      Just joined and am looking forward to contibuting.
      I'm currently reconstructing ALL WINNERS #5-8.
      I will be posting scans for id confirmation shortly.
      In the mean time, does anybody have a copy of AW #5? My copy only has
      half of the back cover, making reconstuction difficult to say the least.
      Regards,
      GT
      PS I also need a scan of the Spillane story (first page) in #6.
    • Terry Hooper

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2006
          >Greg,
          >I know I have a Marvel Super Heroes 1960s reprint of AWS vs Roman
          >but can't recall if that was #5? If so,I can go through the boxes
          >and find it!
          Terry,
          Thanks but any reprint wouldn't have the back covers.
          Got the Spillane page. I also need pag 1, 2, 63, and 64.
          Scans would be great if anybody has these books. My deadline is Aug 1.
          Regards,
          GT
        • nigel cantwell
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25, 2006
            if memory serves the two 1960's Marvel Super-Heroes  All-Winners Squad reprints were both from All-Winners Comics_021, a couple of years previously the only other AWS story from All-Winners Comics_019 had been reprinted in an issue of Fantasy Masterpieces.

            -Nigel;

            Terry Hooper <hoopercomicsuk@...> wrote:
            Greg,
            I know I have a Marvel Super Heroes 1960s reprint of AWS vs Roman but can't recall if that was #5?  If so,I can go through the boxes and find it!

            Greg Theakston <teasemag@...> wrote:
            Listers,
            Just joined and am looking forward to contibuting.
            I'm currently reconstructing ALL WINNERS #5-8.
            I will be posting scans for id confirmation shortly.
            In the mean time, does anybody have a copy of AW #5? My copy only has
            half of the back cover, making reconstuction difficult to say the least.
            Regards,
            GT
            PS I also need a scan of the Spillane story (first page) in #6.

            Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.