Re: [The All Winners Squad] THE UNOFFICIAL GUIDE TO ALBION

  • Terry Hooper
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hi,Sam.
      Yep,having lived and breathed these characters for decades and cataloguing them I can tell you there is a LOT going on in panels -issue 2 even has some D. C. Thomson characters,childrens 1960s puppet show character and even a tv advert character!

      Can't wait for #3!
      Cheers,
      Terry

      lordshazam <lordshazam@...> wrote:
      Hi!  I'd certainly like a guide to Albion.  I'm
      enjoying the series but I know that there is a lot of
      backstory that I'm missing and would appreciate being
      filled in.

      Sam!

      --- Terry Hooper <hoopercomicsuk@...> wrote:

      > Hello All!
      > I'm being asked over and over again about images in
      > the first two issues of Moore & Reppion's.  As these
      > questions take up a LOT of time I am considering [in
      > fact I've already started] writing a guide to
      > ALBION,the incidental characters and so on.

      > Obviously before doing a great deal of work I wanted
      > to find out whether there was any interest in the
      > idea?

      > So,please,if any of you think the project and end
      > publication might be useful let me no.  No response
      > =waste of time working on the publication.  So,you
      > want to know what is what....Write!

      > Cheers,
      > Terry

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • lordshazam
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
        Terry,
        That's what I mean! I KNOW i'm missing lots and lots
        of references and it's driving me nuts! Knowing Alan
        Moore, I'm sure there are plenty of great things
        happening that I'm not aware of.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail