Comic Book Meetups on Sept 14, 7pm!

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004
      There is a website that helps organize informal, free, get
      togethers on various topics, and I noticed comic books is one of
      the topics. On www.meetup.com, if at least 5 people in any given
      local city, sign up to meet a loca area (like a restaurant) a local
      meetup is on, a great way to make new friends! they recur monthly,
      so if you miss a month, is ok, try again next month. Not alot of
      people singed up yet, so i hope to get the word out! The next event
      is Tues Sept 14, 7pm! (local time, so whatever time zone you are in,
      it is 7pm your time). There needs to be at least 5 people in your
      city that sign up, mpre info on their website. Hope this opportunity
      grows, and we all get to meet other comic book fans in person. By
      the way, you can also suggest new topics. It is probably too late to
      get Sept 14 events going, so lets try to sign up for next months!
      thanks, Ron
      from Sarasota,FL.