MARVEL BOY #1 & #2

  • Richard Porter
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hi Guys

      Just ordered Marvel Boy #1 & #2. If there are any un-reprinted stories in
      these issues, I'll post them on the board.

      Rich
      (AKA CommercialInn)

      Disclaimer
      whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are
      those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
      Bridgwater College. If you are not the intended recipient, be
      advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
      copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
      received this email in error please delete it together with
      any attachment and contact the sender. This email message
      has been swept by MAILsweeper for content & Sophos for the
      presence of computer viruses.
    • mecitrus
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
        I know the MB stories from Marvel Boy #1 were posted at one point.
        Congrats on your purchase!

        -Yoc
      • Dean
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
          Congratulations. Marvel Boy is one of the very few 50's products I
          would love to collect up in the original. The other title is The
          Black Knight by Lee and Maneely.

          Dean