Re: Howdy Normal Bloke!

  • the_amazing_normal_bloke
    Message 1 of 1332 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi Jon, thanks for the welcome. I used to be a
      big fan of the Invaders when I was a kid, then
      stopped reading comics when I was about 16 - I've started
      reading comics again now I'm in my thirties, mostly as a
      result of hearing about the Thunderbolts at an SF
      convention. I've also been reading Marvel: The Lost
      Generation. I found this club a few days ago when I was doing
      a semi-random search of Mavel-related Yahoo clubs.
      I read the reprint of All Winners that was on sale
      a few months ago - a fun read, but I'm certainly
      glad the art of writing and drawing comics has moved
      on since then ;-) I wouldn't mind re-reading some of
      the old Invaders comics - I don't suppose Marvel has
      ever collected them in trade paperback?<br><br>This
      looks like it should be quite a fun club - I never
      realised until I got on the net how much fannish activity
    • thecat13145
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi

        I want to say that I found these stories by chances years ago. They were partly responsible for encouraging me to stick with marvel comics, and introduced me to the idea of the Invaders, so thank you for that. However, I was wondering if any of the Team X or Invaders stories were ever published, or if anyone knows anything more about them, as I would LOVE to read them. Please, if you know anything help me.
        Thank you
        thecat13145