Spoof of Cap, Torch & Namor now in files

  • alexi_sivana
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      From Not Brand Echh #1, which I found while in search of some Captain
      Marbles searches (unsuccessful). Hope you enjoy this:
      20the%20Big%20Three/

      Alexi
    • Dean
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Thanks. I'm a big NBE fan, and this one is a true classic. Forbush
        Man Forever!

        Dean
      • ernie
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2003
          --- In theallwinnerssquad@yahoogroups.com, alexi_sivana
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > From Not Brand Echh #1, which I found while in search of some
          Captain
          > Marbles searches (unsuccessful). Hope you enjoy this:
          > 20the%20Big%20Three/
          >
          > Alexi
          hi
          if you want a capt marbles story check out kits he has one from mad
          enjoy
          ernest riley NH