Re: Red Raven, Bucky, Whizzer team-up

  • Michael Norwitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
      Oh ... I was under the impression this was to be a 40's team. I admit I
      might be wrong. If anyone can compile the various pics I'd be interested
      to see them. It's a horribly awkward lineup though, hard to imagine the
      team meshing well.

      "She always had a terrific sense of humor" Mikel Midnight
      (Valerie Solonas, as described by her mother)
      blaklion@...
      ___________________________________________________http://blaklion.best.vwh.net
    • Dean
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2003
        I loaded one of the images featuring Rick/Bucky. He's standing in
        front of images of Thor and Cap, so I assume the story was intended
        to be modern. The Red Raven had just been reintroduced in the X-Men,
        and Rick had just taken over the Bucky role in Cap's book. The
        Whizzer wouldn't be reintroduced for several more years, but I guess
        this failed proposal would have taken care of that.

        Check the File labeled "Bucky (?) Art".

        Dean