Captain Marvel & Human Torch

  • Tho <ethoha@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
      I found this page,
      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/6569/page01.htm , where I
      think the story is that of Captain Marvel meeting the Human Torch (at
      least that's what the title of the webpage says). Unfortunately, only
      the images for the first two pages load. Does anyone know about this
      story, or have the rest of the pages? I read sometime ago (I think in
      Alter Ego) about a foreign comic where Captain Marvel meets the Human
      Torch. Is this that same comic, translated to English?
    • Dean <sonofvulcan@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
        I could be wrong (I usually am), but I think this story might have
        originated somewhere in either Central or South America. I seem to
        remember reading in Alter Ego about a story done outside of the
        country which brought these two together in one story. I guess they
        got away with it because it was too far for the New York publishers
        to chase after them.

        Dean