Re: The Ultimate Cap?

  • sonofvulcan
    Message 1 of 1332 , Feb 1, 2002
      I've said it before, but it deserves repeating.
      Marvel has or soon will create a need for their own
      version of the Crisis on Infinite Earths with all this
      Ultimate brand material. We are very quickly getting
      multiple versions of the the entire Marvel pantheon in
      both versions without any indication as to which is
      the primary creation at this point. <br><br>With Cap
      it's still relatively simple, but I defy you to tell
      me which Spider-Man is currently regarded as the
      primary and which as the doppleganger. In another few
      years things will be even more confusing.<br><br>Dean
    • thecat13145
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi

        I want to say that I found these stories by chances years ago. They were partly responsible for encouraging me to stick with marvel comics, and introduced me to the idea of the Invaders, so thank you for that. However, I was wondering if any of the Team X or Invaders stories were ever published, or if anyone knows anything more about them, as I would LOVE to read them. Please, if you know anything help me.
        Thank you
        thecat13145