Website update - coming soon...

  • commercialinn
    Message 1 of 1332 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi<br><br>I have nearly finished the latest
      update to my site, this will include a huge update to
      the Invaders.<br><br>I have added three additional
      line-ups from information gathered from the 'Thor Corps'
      and 'Captain America Annual 2001'.<br><br>There will
      be loads more besides. Watch this
    • thecat13145
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi

        I want to say that I found these stories by chances years ago. They were partly responsible for encouraging me to stick with marvel comics, and introduced me to the idea of the Invaders, so thank you for that. However, I was wondering if any of the Team X or Invaders stories were ever published, or if anyone knows anything more about them, as I would LOVE to read them. Please, if you know anything help me.
        Thank you
        thecat13145