Golden Age Ka-Zar?

  • sonofvulcan
    Message 1 of 1332 , Sep 1, 2001
      Has there ever been any indication that the
      Golden Age Ka-Zar the African jungle lord has any
      existence in the modern Marvel universe. Obviously the name
      was taken by Lord Kevin Plunder and he operates out
      of the Antartic's Savage Land (in what has to have
      been the greatest stealth 40's revival of the entire
      early Marvel period). But I have never seen anything to
      indicate that the original has ever existed from the point
      of view of the modern Marvel creator or reader.
      Given his pulp roots, Ka-Zar may well be Marvel's
      oldest character.<br><br>What's the story? If
      any?<br><br>Dean
    • thecat13145
      Message 1332 of 1332 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi

        I want to say that I found these stories by chances years ago. They were partly responsible for encouraging me to stick with marvel comics, and introduced me to the idea of the Invaders, so thank you for that. However, I was wondering if any of the Team X or Invaders stories were ever published, or if anyone knows anything more about them, as I would LOVE to read them. Please, if you know anything help me.
        Thank you
        thecat13145