2706Re: [The All Winners Squad] All-New Invaders

  • guy sparkman
    May 17, 2014
      Hey xmscity1225 I've been reading it and like it very much. I just can't wait till Toro joins the team. He will be in an up coming issue. Thank you Guy

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 17, 2014, at 3:55 PM, "xmscity1225@... [theallwinnerssquad]" <theallwinnerssquad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Just wondering if anybody else is trying All-New Invaders by James Robinson and what the overall feeling is about it.

      While I would have preferred having a series set during World War II, I'm interested enough in it so far. In fact, it's the only Marvel comic series I'm buying these days.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic