2703Added some pictures to the photos section

  • xmscity1225
    Oct 6, 2013

      I'm not sure if the yahoo groups system still tells you, but I've been adding to various albums recently.

      Also don't know how many people are on the "new and improved" versions of Yahoo groups, but I suddenly discovered Yahoo had converted me and I'm not very impressed. It seems like it's trying to be a poor Facebook-wannabe clone or something, and some of the old features (like albums, polls, etc.) are not as prominent as they once were. (It use to be nice when they said how many new pictures had been added to the photo albums when you visited the web site.)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic