2701Re: Marvel Masterworks tpb of Golden Age books

  • Scott
    Oct 3, 2013
      Hi all,

      "Xmscity" wrote:
      > Just wondering if anybody else is taking advantage of Marvel's move to (slowly) release tpb versions of the Marvel Masterworks books that reprint Golden Age material? I recently got Golden Age All Winners Comics Vol. 1 in tpb and have Golden Age Marvel
      Comics Vol. 1 tpb on order. (Hardcover might be nicer, but I prefer the price of the tpb versions.)<

      I wasn't aware of paperback releases, but now that I've been alerted, I'm that much closer to having them in my collection.

      Sincerely,
      Scott C.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic