2687Re: All Winners Squad: Band of Heroes

  • c_a_howard
    Apr 11, 2013
      No word on this at all ... I'm constantly keeping my eyes and ears open for news that Marvel's come to its senses and decided to finish this. I really enjoyed it and simply could not believe it when they dumped it.

      It should have been a 4 or 5 issue series to begin with!

      --- In theallwinnerssquad@yahoogroups.com, "xmscity1225" <xmscity1225@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone heard if Marvel may ever make this entire series available some day, either releasing those last issues as digital comics or maybe releasing a tpb with the never published material?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic