2675Re: [The All Winners Squad] Marvel Firsts: WWII Super Heroes

  • edward love
    Mar 30, 2013
      I was really tempted. Problem is, I already own half of the stories in other reprints! Hoping I might find it at used bookstore for half off some day.

      From: xmscity1225 <xmscity1225@...>
      To: theallwinnerssquad@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:59 PM
      Subject: [The All Winners Squad] Marvel Firsts: WWII Super Heroes

      By the way, has anyone picked this book up? It looks like it just came out in the past month or two.

      It's a fat tpb reprinting a lot of the early characters, though I think usually just one story per a character.

      http://marvel.com/comics/collection/46230/marvel_firsts_wwii_super_heroes_trade_paperback

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic