Big Update on Duke's WW Art web page

  • dukeofdeception_2000
    Message 1 of 106 , Dec 1, 2001
      I invite all club members to my site dedicated to
      Wonder Woman art. Big Updated 12/01/2001 Added 3 new
      drawing by yours truly & a link to Adam Huges web page to
      this page. 4 new pro drawings to Page 2, 3 on Page 3,7
      on Page 4 & Added a Page 6. And finally thank you to
      Yeomen Prince for his help to make smaller thumbnails.
      If you notice, Page 1,2&3 images are coming up much
      faster. The rest of the Pages will be fixed in future
      updates. Note that all new images will have a thick border
      around them for quick reference. Sorry for the long
      delay in updates but too many test at school. No new
      comics for sale on Ebay till after December 13 ALL THIS
      IS LEADING TO MY SELLING OF MY ART!!!. SO VISIT EBAY
      OFTEN.Future updates will include my art and more from the
      professionals. DROP ME A LINE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF
      MY PAGE. HOW CAN I MAKE IT BETTER? Please come back
      and visit again!
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.