Duke of Deception's WW page Updated

  • dukeofdeception_2000
    Message 1 of 106 , Sep 2, 2001
      This is a invitation to visit my website
      dedicated to Wonder Woman Original Art. I have many Adam
      Hughes WW posted and will post any I can get my hands
      on. Just made some changes to the site that will help
      users download images faster. I hope? I have so many
      images I had to add a page 3. I have also made it easier
      to find new images added. All new images will have
      bold highlight around them. 3 new images were added on
      9/01. Let me know how can I make this site better and
      what you
      think?<br>Thanks<br><a href=http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/DukeOfDeception target=new>http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/DukeOfDeception</a>
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.