Deleted link

  • vrhijinx
    Message 1 of 106 , Aug 25, 2001
      Hi all,<br><br>This is Vince the club founder. I
      know I said that I would be offline for awhile but I
      am able to get on the net every now and then using a
      friends connection. I removed a link from the link page
      that was posted by "Aldoross" for three reasons. 1. It
      was an adult site, and 2. It was a paysite thereby
      violating the spirit of a free exchange of pictures and
      information about Adam Hughes, and 3. It had nothing to do
      with Adam or any other Gaijin artist! Thank you all
      for understanding. There have not been many posts
      here lately but if you have not checked out the Yahoo
      Groups Hughes club yet, do it now! Adam is providing a
      step by step posting for his latest Wonder Woman
      cover. You don't want to miss this!<br><br>Vince
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.