Hi I'm New!

  • m_asrar1
    Message 1 of 106 , Jul 28, 2001
      Hello guys,<br> I'm new to this club. I feel
      welcome since I'm too a very big fan of Adam Hughes.
      Hopefully I'll be remaining with all of you for some
      time.<br> I also have a homepage showcasing my artwork
      based on comics. Erik Larsen once had a brief look at
      my site and thought my work was decent. If you do
      visit it too I hope you'll like my stuff. Oh! If you do
      visit the site please let me know of what you thought
      of my work. The link is below.Thanks. Regards to
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.