Wonder Woman?

  • bchry111
    Message 1 of 106 , Feb 7, 2001
      Adam Hughes told The Continuum that he and Jeph
      Loeb are talking to DC Comics about a possible Wonder
      Woman mini-series. "It's not official yet, as nothing's
      been approved or is in writing," Hughes said. "But,
      the gist of things is that all of us, DC, Jeph, and
      myself, are very much into this potential project.
      Hopefully, we can strike a deal within the next month or
      so!"
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.