AH! Himself at Hughes Fans Yahoo Group!

  • vrhijinx
    Message 1 of 106 , Jul 4, 2001
      I hope all of you have checked out the Yahoo
      Hughes Fans group because they have got the man himself
      posting and corresponding with his fans over there! If
      you have not gone there yet, be sure to check it out!
      Be sure to check out the file trmag2.jpg in the
      files section. You will be blown
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.