Re: Tomb Raider Movie (No Spoilers!)

  • soapboxxpreacher
    Message 1 of 106 , Jun 29, 2001
      I thought Tomb Raider was about a 5 on a scale of
      10. Nothing that blew me away, but it was pretty much
      what it set out to be: a high speed popcorn movie.
      Those were my expectations and the film delivered. All
      the same, I'm glad I didn't have to pay to see it.
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.