Re: HELLOW

  • vrhijinx
    Message 1 of 106 , Jun 11, 2001
      Darkchile,<br><br>Good to have you in the club. I
      enjoyed your pin ups. You have definitely got some chops!
      As I mentioned in an earlier message, we were hoping
      to keep this club accessible to all ages. I hope you
      don't mind that I removed the "love kills" piece. I
      really appreciate your posting and I hope that you
      continue to post your artwork in the future. Welcome to
      the club!<br><br>Vince
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.