G'day AH! Fans from the Other Fan Group!

  • roydster
    Message 1 of 106 , Jun 9, 2001
      G'day Vince,<br><br>Just thought I'd introduce
      myself as the moderator of the "other" AH! Yahoo Group
      :) I didn't realise that there was another group
      devoted to Adam's work so it was intriguing and exciting
      to find a second AH! fan group whose existence I
      wasn't aware of.<br><br>We're located at -
      especially at the Files section which is similar to your
      Photos section where there are quite a few AH! pics on
      display, many of which are unpublished pieces (con
      sketches, pieces from Adam sketchbooks or other stuff
      forwarded by Adam).<br><br>We've been going for a couple of
      years (under a different moderator) but recently
      revamped and restarted around January this year. I hope we
      can chat/discuss the work of our fave artist. Warm
      including published and unpublished work!)
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.