Re: 16 new pic in bartender gallery

  • joncat2000
    Message 1 of 106 , May 11 2:32 PM
      You did post 1 Voodoo pic, and the Poison Ivy and
      Starfire pics are great too! Will try to post Hericane
      character pics from Penthouse Comix in the next week. May
      add some Voodoo pics from X-Men/Widcats as well. My
      scans will focus on the ladies, for the most part. At
      this point I have to ask, where did you get all those
      wonderful sketches? Are you an alias of AH himself:>
    • the_huntress_diana
      Message 106 of 106 , Feb 13, 2002
        Yes, that's the site I was referring to. I'm sorry to hear he passed away. My condolences.