WIN LUNCH and a SKETCH WITH ADAM HUGHES

  • Chris Klamer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
      WIN LUNCH WITH ADAM HUGHES AT DRAGONCON 2005!
      eBay Auction To Benefit A.C.T.O.R. Also Includes A Single Character
      Sketch Done At Lunch

      LOS ANGELES, CA (August 22, 2005) – What would you pay to have lunch
      with Adam Hughes while he draws an original piece of art just for
      you???? Here's your chance to find out!

      The bidding begins Thursday, August 25, 2005 and will run until
      August 31. The lunch will take place on Saturday, September 3 at 12
      pm.

      **** The winner must be present at DragonCon and lunch to receive
      the sketch. ****

      The convention runs from September 2 through September 5. The eBay
      auction will benefit A.C.T.O.R. Comic Fund, the non profit
      organization dedicated to cultivating the art and history of the
      comic book and its industry.

      WHAT: Win Lunch And A Sketch With Adam Hughes!

      WHERE: DragonCon, Atlanta, Georgia. Check out
      http://www.dragoncon.org/dc_location.htm for directions.

      Show hours are:
      Friday, September 2, 1pm-7pm
      Saturday, September 3, 10am-7pm
      Sunday, September 4, 10am-7pm
      Monday, September 5, 10am-5pm

      WHO: Adam Hughes - need we say more!

      WHEN: Bidding begins Thursday, August 25! The eBay auction link
      will be posted on the A.C.T.O.R. Yahoo group and website on Friday
      morning.

      Lunch with Adam Hughes is a benefit for A Commitment To Our Roots
      (A.C.T.O.R.) Comic Fund. A.C.T.O.R. is the first-ever federally
      chartered not-for-profit corporation dedicated strictly to helping
      comic book creators in need. A.C.T.O.R. creates a financial safety
      net for yesterdays' creators who may need emergency medical aid,
      financial support for essentials of life, and an avenue back into
      paying work. It's a chance for all of us to give back something to
      the people who have given us so much enjoyment. For more
      information, visit www.ACTORComicFund.org or call 310-909-7809.

      For further information, contact:
      Janine Bielski
      310-909-7809
      ACTORcomicfund@...
      www.ACTORComicFund.org
    • Chris Klamer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2005
        Here is the link to the EBay auction for the lunch.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6556308475

        Good Luck,

        --- In theadamhughesfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Klamer"