My Birthday is today

  • Christopher Logan Hanssen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      As of Today October 12, 2004 is my 34th birthday and I wanted you all to
      know this and I hope to have an great day out of it.
      Lt.Col Christopher Logan Hanssen 410-590-5791
      PN03VanSchneider-Central@...
      U.S.S. EDINBURGH NCC-77930 EDINBURGH CLASS SPACE CONTROL SHIP
      AOL IM: StarcraftCmnd069 Yahoo IM: Darklord1069 ICQ 1: 282749835 ICQ 2:
      209-600-329
      President of The BloodRayne Sarah Kerrigan Liberation Front
      "Quiet, I'm good at this!" BloodRayne
      "It doesn't take a telepath to know what your thinking!" Sarah Kerrigan
      "Autobots, transform and roll out!" Optimus Prime