Re: Purchasing Adam Hughes Sketchbook

  • roydster
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
      Hi Henry,

      There are two Adam Hughes sketchbooks produced each year (starting
      in 2002) and details of previous sketchbooks can be found at the
      Hughes-Fans Yahoo Group. One is produced by Adam (and his partner
      Allison) and the other is produced by one of the Hughes-Fans
      members, Robert Jewell (who sends any profit to Adam). The Hughes-
      Fans group is the closest thing to an "official" Adam Hughes group
      with Adam contributing the occasional post and Allison (who is also
      his art dealer) who posts frequently to the group.

      Apart from conventions like San Diego or options like eBay, the only
      place you can order Adam's sketchbooks from is the Hughes-Fans
      group. You can find ordering instructions for Adam's 2004
      sketchbook at the group homepage (see below for address) and
      instructions for ordering Robert's 2004 AH! Sketchbook will shortly
      be posted to the group.

      The Hughes-Fans group (which currently has a membership of over
      3150) is located at - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hughes-fans/
      Allison regularly posts preview images of Adam's upcoming work to
      the group which can be found in the Files section.

      Regards,

      Royd
      Moderator, Hughes-Fans

      --- In theadamhughesfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "cuevashenry"