Purchasing Adam Hughes Sketchbook

  • cuevashenry
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      I am interested in purchasing sketchbooks from this modern master.
      I already purchased the 2004 Con Sketchbook. I am interested in
      others with a discription of the paarticular book available.

      Many Thanks,
      Henry Cuevas
      cuevashenry@...
    • roydster
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
        Hi Henry,

        There are two Adam Hughes sketchbooks produced each year (starting
        in 2002) and details of previous sketchbooks can be found at the
        Hughes-Fans Yahoo Group. One is produced by Adam (and his partner
        Allison) and the other is produced by one of the Hughes-Fans
        members, Robert Jewell (who sends any profit to Adam). The Hughes-
        Fans group is the closest thing to an "official" Adam Hughes group
        with Adam contributing the occasional post and Allison (who is also
        his art dealer) who posts frequently to the group.

        Apart from conventions like San Diego or options like eBay, the only
        place you can order Adam's sketchbooks from is the Hughes-Fans
        group. You can find ordering instructions for Adam's 2004
        sketchbook at the group homepage (see below for address) and
        instructions for ordering Robert's 2004 AH! Sketchbook will shortly
        be posted to the group.

        The Hughes-Fans group (which currently has a membership of over
        3150) is located at - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hughes-fans/
        Allison regularly posts preview images of Adam's upcoming work to
        the group which can be found in the Files section.

        Regards,

        Royd
        Moderator, Hughes-Fans

        --- In theadamhughesfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "cuevashenry"