Duke of Deception WW art shrine update

  • dukeofdeception_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2004
      Update 05/01/04. New images in F,G,H & I galleries. Would have made
      the update bigger but I'm having problems uploading images on my FTP
      server. Will try and make some more updates during the week. Click
      the Icons above to place your vote, thank you fans as you can see we
      are the #2 WW site on the new list. GET US BACK TO #1!!!

      http://users3.ev1.net/~dukeofdeception/
    • dukeofdeception_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2004
        Update 10/10/04. 17 New images in H gallery. Click the Icons above to