Awesome AH!

  • other2030
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2003
      Hi out there in AH! Land!

      I just ran across this jpeg of an AH! Sketch...

      http://home.comcast.net/~thetwistedpallbearer/aliceah.JPG

      If the link doesn't work I'll describe it here... It's a rendition of
      Alice in Wonderland with Alice standing and holding out a cake that
      reads "Eat Me". Behind her is the Mad Hatter on her left and the
      March Hare on her right, checking the time on his pocket watch. By
      her feet to her right is a partial view of the Cheshire Cat.

      It is fantastic! Does anyone know anything about it? Some history as
      to whether it was used anywhere? Was it a finished piece? Or a sketch
      done at a Con? Really funny and yet at the same time the classic AH!
      beauty! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks!

      Lonesome (Way too much time on his hands) Bob