Hughes-Fans Yahoo Group was Re: Let me introduce myself ~

  • roydster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2003
      Hi Donald,

      Just thought I'd mention that there is a sister Yahoo group to this
      one which is also dedicated to Adam's work called Hughes-Fans (1622
      members and growing!). Adam drops in from time to time at the group
      and also forwards new images (eg. WW covers) for our viewing
      pleasure. We have a large store of images by Adam including many
      unpublished/unseen works on display at the Hughes-Fans group as well
      as the AH! Image Archive which is associated with the group.

      If interested, you can join up at -
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hughes-fans

      By the way, the CBA article on Adam is indeed a well researched
      article (I made a small contribution :) and the editor, Jon Cooke,
      kindly plugged the Hughes-Fans group with a full-page ad! In
      addition, the checklist was created by Larry Dempsey, the founder of
      our group.

      Regards,

      Royd
      Moderator, Hughes-Fans Yahoo Group