Check out my work on NewNocturneFiction.com - Donald

  • Donald Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2003
      Hey There-
      My comic book illustrations can be seen on the PREVIEW site of
      NewNocturneFiction.com
      This site was constructed to give a starting point for unknown writers
      and illustrators to get published. I illustrate for two stories which you
      will see on the main menu - "Restaurant Guide" and "Snowbound, USA". We only
      have a few stories represented- there will be many more to come. We just
      wanted to give something to the reviewers at all the E-zines which cover
      fiction and comics. Hope you enjoy.
      Donald Jackson
      Illustrator / Marketing and Research Coordinator
      New Nocturne Fiction