new member - donaldjackson.com

  • Donald Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Hey folks-
      Just discovered Hughes art recently and am looking for anything by him.
      There is a great article with tons of pics on him in ( I believe ) this
      months issue of Comic Book Artist-
      If you want to see my work ( aspiring comic book illustrator that I am )
      go to
      www.donaldjacson.com
      - Look forward to being in the club-
      Donald