Sorry to ask a really late question, but...

  • Brett Hampton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
      What information can anybody give me on an Adam Hughes sketchbook
      called Things to Make You Say, "AH"?
    • roydster
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2002
        Hi Brett,

        I haven't heard of a sketchbook by that name although a couple of
        friends of mine have recently produced a sketchbook titled "Open Wide
        and Say AH!". Perhaps that's the one you're referring to?

        To date, there have been 2 Adam Hughes sketchbooks produced including
        the one Adam had for sale at San Diego Con this year (and at later
        cons until he sold out) called "Drawings, Doodles & Sketches: AH!"
        and the more recent, "Open Wide and Say AH!".

        The "Open Wide.." book was put together by 2 members of the Hughes-
        Fans Yahoo Group (a sister group to this one with around 1400 members
        including Adam) and was done with Adam's knowledge/approval. It
        features mostly examples of Adam's commission and con sketch work
        with some published pieces and is similar in size and style to Adam's
        sketchbook. The cost is $10 not including postage.

        If you wish to order one of the books, I suggest you visit the Hughes-
        Fans group to learn more and write to Robert Jewell at -
        RJewell893@... Regards,

        Royd
        Moderator, Hughes-Fans Yahoo Group
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hughes-fans