Calling all Artists!!!!!!

  • michael henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Guys,

      This is an invite going out to all artists in this group. I will be starting a special theme after this week that will showcase the artworks of all members who post artwork that they themselves drew. During the month, each week I will showcase a different artist and his works. If any are interested, all I need is:

      7 pics of one superfemale (each artist can choose which, Good or Bad girls)
      they can be doing anything (posing, fighting, etc.)
      NO XXX or sexually oriented pics please.

      This is my way of showing my appreciation to you all whose ability goes somewhat unnoticed. E-mail me or post your comments on my group and let me what you think. Thanks.

      khan_noonian